cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business email and cPanel

I have a business email account for my domain name, and I also have linux cpanel hosting. It is known that godaddy blocks any other email smtp providers when using their hosting, but as it stands, it seems to block the connection for using my own godaddy business email. Is it possible to use it for an smtp script running the cpanel host, or am I really forced to use cpanel emails? (Which are terribly slow)

1 REPLY 1
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: Business email and cPanel

I don't know how established your claim that is? 

@username4wrote:

It is known that godaddy blocks any other email smtp providers when using their hosting...

I personally have not heard of something like that and see no reason that GoDaddy would block other email and force the use of cPanel? I have setup customers with cPanel plus Workspace Email, cPanel plus Office 365, cPanel plus Outlook and cPanel to other email like Gsuite. I don't see a issue that you should have using both your business email and cPanel hosting? I'm also unsure of what your issue is? Can you clarify a bit of what is going on? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head