cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

CPanel Email bouncing

Getting this deliver error message.

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

rizan.mrm@gmail.com
    host sg2nlshrout-v02.shr.prod.sin2.secureserver.net [182.50.132.241]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    552 5.2.0 cQtofDpq42i41cQtofydlq :CPANEL: Access to this mail system has been blocked for ?? due to spam activity. Spam was seen coming from this account, and possibly other scripts running in it. For help resolving the issue, see http://x.co/spamclean. Once the compromise has been cleaned, please contact customer support to remove the block.
Reporting-MTA: dns; sg2plcpnl0021.prod.sin2.secureserver.net

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;rizan.mrm@gmail.com
Remote-MTA: dns; sg2nlshrout-v02.shr.prod.sin2.secureserver.net
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 552 5.2.0 cQtofDpq42i41cQtofydlq :CPANEL: Access to this mail system has been blocked for ?? due to spam activity. Spam was seen coming from this account, and possibly other scripts running in it. For help resolving the issue, see http://x.co/spamclean. Once the compromise has been cleaned, please contact customer support to remove the block.
4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: CPanel Email bouncing

Hi @rizanmrm. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! This error means that something in your email message is triggering our spam/virus filter on the outgoing message. Most often, this happens if you have links to domains that have a reputation of being associated with spam. You can usually check this by running any domains in your email content through a blacklist tool like this one. Removing links to any blacklisted domains usually will clear the issue up.

If you're not sending anything with links of this sort and are still getting the error message, you will need to reach out to our support team so they can review the situation further. They will require a copy of both the email your sending and the bounceback. These copies will need to be in .eml or .msg format. Hope that helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted

Support team was not able to help on the issue. i have checked the blacklist test.  I have attached the results

image.png

Please help me solve this problem. Its been weeks and i cannot send important emails. really disappointed about the service 

How do i remove the blacklisted linksWhatsApp Image 2018-07-12 at 11.15.39 AM.jpeg

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

@rizanmrm. One thing that you will need to address for happyfriendstours.com is it's DNS issues. Based on the screenshot and online tests,  you're missing quite a few DNS records for this domain. Please see this article for more information on what DNS records you will need for the domain if you want to use cPanel for web and email hosting. 

As for the error in your second screenshot, the IP address 123.231.106.91 is not managed by GoDaddy. If you are linking to that IP in your email, that might be why you're getting rejection notices. You would need to contact whoever manages that IP to see if they have a way of addressing the blacklist issues. The IP appears to be managed by APNIC. You can look up information about that IP here

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.