cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Can't activate my CPanel hosting

Hi,

I bought a package this week which included my domain and hosting for one year.  I used the website builder to build my site and the site was active until yesterday. The site is now down and I can't log into cPanel as I do not have a login yet. I have tried to activate my hosting via my go daddy account but when I click on manage hosting it says an error occurred and does not load the page. Can you please advise how I can activate my housting that I gave paid for. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Can't activate my CPanel hosting

The bare domain can only be associated with one hosting product at a time.  Generally you would pick between Website Builder or cPanel.  Unless there's special circumstances you wouldn't need both.

Thanks for your reply. I have removed the website builder however I am still having the same problem. When I click manage hosting I get a page stating an unexpected error occurred. 

Can you you please advise how I can rectify this to get my hosting up and running? 

Thanks 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @simonexOften issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, you'll want to try to connect with support. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.