cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Can't install prestashop

Receiving this error when trying to install Prestashop. 

Installing: Error: A database query has failed. Is the entered database information correct? Does the account have available disk space? type = mysql host = localhost database = i5683941_pr5 username = i5683941_pr5 password = **HIDDEN** Technical information: method = query arguments = array ( 0 => 'SELECT `id_employee` FROM `pr_employee` WHERE `active`=\'1\' ORDER BY `id_employee` ASC LIMIT 1', 1 => NULL, 2 => 'id_employee',) errstr = MYSQL ERROR 1146: Table 'i5683941_pr5.pr_employee' doesn't existSELECT `id_employee` FROM `pr_employee` WHERE `active`='1' ORDER BY `id_employee` ASC LIMIT 1

What should I do to fix this?

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Can't install prestashop

Hi @Maksims. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It looks like the error is related to a missing table. 

Table 'i5683941_pr5.pr_employee' doesn't exist

I'm not sure why this would be happening, especially if it's a new install. If there is a database for the application already, I'd access it using phpMyAdmin and check to see if that table is there. If it isn't, you can try creating it to see if that resolves the error. If the table is there and you're still seeing the error, you can try repairing it using the option on the Structure tab at the bottom of the list of tables. If neither of those work, you may want to connect with our hosting support team to see if they can help. 

phpmyadmin-repair_table.png

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.