cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Can't reach Hosting Control Panel

sir

i need your urgent attention i am unable to get hosting control panel  base on my domain name in order to build my site and many more, please help me sir,,,,,,my domain name is internetbiz.club 

i ve tried the setting up bt not wprking

solomon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Can't reach Hosting Control Panel

@lottoabbey123 

When you goto https://account.godaddy.com/products you should have a section for Hosting or Servers and the cPanel account should be there where you can either set it up if not already done or launch it if you have. You can also change the primary domain for the server.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@lottoabbey123 

What specifically is not working?? Have you purchased both the domain and the server and they aren't connecting? If you can explain more about what you are looking for the community can attempt to help you.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Highlighted

Hi

i subscribed for economic hosting plan, but i cant see where my cpanel url  to login is

my domain i bought for hosting is internetbiz.club please sir i want to login to my control panel at the same time locate my cpanel hosting account-----------  kudos

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

@lottoabbey123 

When you goto https://account.godaddy.com/products you should have a section for Hosting or Servers and the cPanel account should be there where you can either set it up if not already done or launch it if you have. You can also change the primary domain for the server.

View solution in original post