cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Cannot access cpanel

I go to my hosting, and change my password and its accept changing it, then when i open my site/cpanel using the name/password it give me an error

hhhhh.png

, same thing happen when i try to access ftp,
but when i click on cpanel admin it works normally!
gde.png

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cannot access cpanel

Hi @XP_2600. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, you'll want to try to connect with support so they can make sure there are no issues with your account. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I did so, i even tried from other computer and even through ftp command line, this is horrible experience indeed,  i cannot upload to my ftp for three days now , how can i escalate this ?

I have the same error and unable to login to cPanel with the user account created.... Request your support.... 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @EtalonTech @XP_2600. If clearing the browser cache or using an incognito/private browser window didn't help, then I'd suggest contacting support so they can take a look at the account. Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Solution

Thank You Jesse for your prompt reply. 

I contacted technical support and found that the user account created under user manager will be applicable only for ftp login and not for cPanel. I intended to create a separate user account exclusive for cPanel to be shared with a web developer but it seems, I have no way other than to reset the password of cPanel admin user account and share with the developer.