cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Changing Website Theme

Hi,

I'm building my website by wordpress. But it's cannot completed in theme setting process. The notice was: 

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Changing Website Theme

Hi @vuminhgiang. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Usually, a 503 error on a cPanel plans means that you've run out of memory (RAM). This typically means that your website (or another site hosted in your account) is hitting the system resource for your account. You can check your RAM usage by visiting the CPU and Concurrent Connections Usage page listed under Metrics in your cPanel dashboard, then clicking the link for details.

If you are hitting the memory limit for the account, you can address by upgrading the account resources or trying to reduce the amount of resources your site(s) is using. If you're not sure how to do this, you may wish to contract with a website developer. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @vuminhgiang. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Usually, a 503 error on a cPanel plans means that you've run out of memory (RAM). This typically means that your website (or another site hosted in your account) is hitting the system resource for your account. You can check your RAM usage by visiting the CPU and Concurrent Connections Usage page listed under Metrics in your cPanel dashboard, then clicking the link for details.

If you are hitting the memory limit for the account, you can address by upgrading the account resources or trying to reduce the amount of resources your site(s) is using. If you're not sure how to do this, you may wish to contract with a website developer. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi Jesse,
Tks for your response.
At that time my website has nothing, even the theme not yet setup. I just
tried for the initial setup.

Anyway, now i can access to dashboard and competed setup theme.