cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Cpanel email accounts not showing

email account users cannot login to their accounts using the webmail. if a user tries to login after putting the username and password correctly- it says the login is invalid. 

When I log in to the cpanel to check the email accounts, I discovered that the email addresses are not showing. when I try to recreate the mail address, it says the email address already exist but I cannot find it. how can I get this issue resolved. thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Cpanel email accounts not showing

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. I think  this happens due to bulk of cache, temp files etc present in the .cpanel directory of domain. Inorder to rectify the problem we can remove the “.cpanel” directory inside the path /home/cpaneluser/.

Once removed restart the cpanel service and try access the cpanel page/email accounts.

The issue will be solved. No issues with the “.cpanel” directory, it will automatically recreate next time when you load the account’s cPanel.

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

Thank you for your response.

I try to implement what you suggested but i appears i do not have such directory in my domain file manager. See attached interface file.

Thank you
New

I have the same problem 

image.png

Have any solve?

New

Not clear directory path

image.png

Solution

Hi @theara,

Welcome to the Community!

Here are some things you can check on for your cPanel email account.

First, be sure you do not have any other email plans using this email address. Your DNS can only work for one plan. You can view the email address by opening your hosting dashboard, going to the cPanel Admin then clicking the icon for "Email Accounts" (under "Email" heading).

Next, you'll want to check the DNS for the domain you are using for this email. Make sure you have the settings shown below, using this article if you need help to create or update various zone files.

DNS for cPanel Email

A        @        Your account's IP address

A        mail         Your account's IP address

CNAME         www         @

MX (host) @ (points to) mail.domainname.com (priority) 0

Optional Records:

A         admin                        Your account's IP address

CNAME         autoconfig                

@

CNAME         autoconfig.admin         

@

CNAME         autodiscover                

@

CNAME         autodiscover.admin         

@

CNAME         cpanel                        

@

CNAME         ftp                        

@

CNAME         webdisk                

@

CNAME         webdisk.admin                

@

CNAME         webmail                

@

CNAME         whm                        

@

CNAME         www.admin                

@

TXT         @                         v=spf1 a mx ptr include:secureserver.net -all

TXT         admin                         v=spf1 a mx ptr include:secureserver.net -all

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support