cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Domain not working on my Home wifi

I have Deluxe Linux Hosting with cPanel from GoDaddy. 

My domain (citizenshiptime.com) is not loading in my home wifi but works fine with 4G LTE and other wifi. I initially thought it was ISP which was creating problem. They came over and changed my modem but the problem is still there. How do I fix this. 

Lila

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: Domain not working on my Home wifi

Hi @lilakatel,

If you can successfully reach your site typing the IP address of your site in your browser from your home wifi:

(this is your domain IP address). I also see you have not yet launched your site, so please follow instructions to do so before.... the following. Then try everything again and if no luck then....

Then read and try this:

https://www.lifewire.com/free-and-public-dns-servers-2626062

If it was your ISP then changing your modem wouldn't really fix the problem unless the modem had an elephant sit on it.........

Highlighted

Re: Domain not working on my Home wifi

I forgot to mention this before but my website IP (107.180.44.153) takes me to a page where it says:

"Future home of something quite cool.

If you're the site owner, log in to launch this site

If you are a visitor, check back soon."

The website is live with traffic throughout the day. The only problem is it takes forever to load in my home wifi. I know there is no issue with wifi speed because I can load other sites just fine. 

About changing my server DNS, Yes, I already did change it into Google's DNS (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4) but that didn't fix my problem. I still can't load my site in my home wifi.