cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Economy Linux Hosting Web Hosting on sale for $1.00/mo Economy Problems since started

I got a coupon from godaddy for 12 months 12 bucks. I thought great I'll make a new site and play a bit. I already had a domain and I been around a bit so I thought this would be easy. Not so. Payment was fast and easy but set up has been a nightmare. Yesterday I was able to get a person on chat they needed to do some kinda research but said all would be fixed in 90 min. At some point this morning I checked and now I can access the control panel and was able to put on WP..  Now my site is pointing to some domain reseller out of singapore??? I checked DNS and yep It's actually pointing to them "thanks godaddy chat support". I figure I can fix this and press use default servers ns53.domaincontrol.com an 54....  Hours later my site is still going to another who is trying to sell it and I can do nothing.. I don't want to mess with anything "more" that could effect my other domains/hosting.. It does give me an IP in my hosting control panel  and yes if I check that IP my site is there and live but not if I use the domain name. So at this point it's outta my scope and I guess I have to call support and waste a saturday night unless someone can point me in the right direction so I can fix this and move on.

2 REPLIES 2
New
Solution

Re: Economy Linux Hosting Web Hosting on sale for $1.00/mo Economy Problems since started

Called customer support and a smart fellow diagnosed my problem under 10 minutes. My computer was storing some sorta cache regardless what browser was tried had to clean cache on my computer and all is great. 

Solution

Re: Economy Linux Hosting Web Hosting on sale for $1.00/mo Economy Problems since started

Hi @Strsd , thanks for posting.

Glad to here you were able to get in touch with Support and get this sorted out!

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status