cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Economy Linux Hosting Web Hosting on sale for $1.00/mo The Economy plane

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday I choose and I paid for the economy plane of that offer: https://uk.godaddy.com/offers/web-hosting

The problem is that I don't have access to my cPanel account. when I go to my godaddy's account I can't found the link to Manage the Web Hosting.

links.png

When I click on 'Manage Hosting' the result is:

godaddy1.png

godaddy2.png

The website I just created and I have the source code I Need to upload it, But I can't find the link to the cPanel.

I tried to go to the link: 'http://mydomainename/cpanel' . But it takes me to the godaddy site doesn't work.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Economy Linux Hosting Web Hosting on sale for $1.00/mo The Economy plane

Hi @ushi. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! My guess would be that you haven't completed the setup of your cPanel account. Please try following the steps in this article. If that doesn't help or your cPanel account is already set up but you're still not able to access it, then I'd suggest contacting customer care so they can take a look at what's going on.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Hello @JesseW and thank you for your response.

I followed the link that you shared with me and to be sure I also do some searches at youtube, this is the link of the tutorial, I notice that my web interface that shows my products doesn't contain 'Web Hosting' link, I don't know the cause. I just paid for the economy plane that contains a hosting service normally as I posted, and the offer contains a web hosting service but I don't have access to it.

Notice: GoDaddy community did not send an email that contains hosting information (login, FTP server...) like others community.

below its the web interface of my products 'offered':

product.png

I don't find Web Hosting link, I guess that GoDaddy is paid for hosting but didn't offer me the access to it!

Thank you again, sir.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ushi. The screenshot here suggests that you don't have a hosting plan currently. If you did pay for this, then perhaps it got canceled somehow. One thing to double check is your receipt, which you can find under Account Settings > Order History. If you see a hosting plan purchased there, then you'll want to connect with our support team to see what should happen next. If not, then you ultimately didn't purchase a hosting plan and would need to do that if you want to use our web hosting. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.