cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Getting Started

Error trying to sign into cPanel File Manager through GoDaddy

I am trying to access the FileManager in cPanel, but when I click on FileManager, I get taken to a page saying the site is not secure. When I click Proceed to the site, the FileManager is missing all of my files and it looks like all of the styles are broken.

Is this a known issue and if so, is there an expected resolution date?

Error message:

error.png

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from a2plcpnl0364.prod.iad2.secureserver.net (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards)

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

This server could not prove that it is a2plcpnl0364.prod.iad2.secureserver.net; its security certificate expired yesterday. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.
4 REPLIES 4
Getting Started

This is happening to me too when accessing cpanel and trying to access email from my iPhone.  I'm on the phone with support now.  Looks like a widespread problem on their end.

I am also attempting to sign on without success.

Employee

Our bad, we are aware the certificate has expired. Our admins are working to get a valid cert installed.

You should be able to bypass the security warning in your browser if you need to work on your site.

Hasn't been working for a day now. Why hasn't this been added to http://status.godaddy.com ?