cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

File Manager redirects to cPanel login

Good Evening,

I have been unable to use the file manager link to upload my site files as the link when clicked, redirects to cPanel login page.

What could be the problem. Kindly assist.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: File Manager redirects to cPanel login

Hi @cy123,

What exactly do you mean by 'the file manager link'?

If you mean what I think you mean then the 'problem' is security, which is not a problem at all.

Please use the proper method of connecting and uploading by FTP which requires a user name and password for that site.

Please read: https://uk.godaddy.com/help/ftp-how-to-upload-files-96

New

Hi ,

I am not able to see my cpanel phpmyadmin every time it's redirect me to cpanel login page.

Please help me how i can check my database and crons which are settet only by cpanel account if it's redirect me to login page in every attempt.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @keshav. Thanks for posting. It seems like there may have been an issue with cPanel accounts when you posted this. If you're still having the issue, I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, you'll want to try to connect with support

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.