cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Usage show full!!

I visit my Cpanel account after 2 days, then I saw File Usage are 100% full, it show red but this is impossible. I think someone hacked my website or another thing that I can't understand, Can someone plz help me to finger out of it.
and when i try to click my database it show me "Error: Token mismatch"

13 REPLIES 13

Re: File Usage show full!!

I have the same problem its sowing i am 700,000 / 250,000 file usage which is impossible as I have been through everything 

When I check my DESK USAGE then i shocked Smiley Sad

at 1st all show normally but at the end, i saw.

Other Usage† is shown me 32,504.07 MB = 32GB r u kidding with me!!

anyone plz help me how to delate this 32 GB

I spoke to someone today who said they are working on fixing it 

Mine too. How did they resolve it?

New

Mine has been like this since Friday, showing that I have used 530390 files out of a possible 250000. Apparently they know about the issue and are working on it, but I haven't been able to access my own website for 48 hours now and I'm losing business. Not happy!
New

They haven't fixed it yet.

I visit my Cpanel and also saw this error... This is so frustrating when will this be resolve, Im not getting emails. I can't understand, 

There definitely needs to be some compensation for this, up to 24 hours is fair enough but it's been over 2 days now for most 

My file usage is back to normal but i still cant upload a image through WordPress as i am still getting the error "Missing Temporary Folder"  

I have also same problem...no solution till now.

Try to delete files and empty the trash after deleting them. It will reduce the number file usage. 

just empty trush

@DannyPGUK2017 wrote:

I have the same problem its sowing i am 700,000 / 250,000 file usage which is impossible as I have been through everything 

Godaddy arbitrarily limits file numbers to pressure customers into upgrading. It has no technical basis, its just a scam. I have been a customer of godaddy for 15 years and I hate them for these things. If it wasn't so much of a pain in the ass I would switch hosting companies in a heartbeat.