Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Fizella FTP connection OK but folder empty remote site

Hello:

Don't know if this is the Location to post this question but I couldn't find anything else that would fit.

My problem is that I can connect my account to Filezilla, but there are no files on the remote site side.

I used to connect without any problems (about 4 months ago was the last time) but now nothing despite my best tries happens.  I Even downloaded the zip file "Configure FTP Client" 2 or 3 times!

Thanks for your help!

Helene

PS:  I tried to insert a photo but it's not letting me add a photo.  Screen just remains blank Maybe this will work: http://ledouze-hotel.com/wp-content/uploads/Filezilla-problem-not-seeing-remote-files.pdf

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fizella FTP connection OK but folder empty remote site

Hi @lexii,

have you tried get xxx.file from your site with FileZilla? Will it download a copy of one of your files. 

Try the suggested site here to test ftp and FileZilla 

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7968703/is-there-a-public-ftp-server-to-test-upload-and-download

New
Solution

Thank you so much for your prompt response and suggestion.

I finally figured out that I could not cut & paste my password! 

Thanks again and have a great day!

Hello there!

I'm glad to listen you that your problem have solved.

Same Problem occur in my case Connection created successfully but remote directory site is showing empty. 

Only .ftpquta file is showing on remote site.

Can you please guide me how I can resolve this ?

What was the solution??? It is not listed anywhere in this thread. I am having the same issue - FTP connects fine, but there are no files - further, the client tells me that the directory does not exist.