cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Server Application Error

Hello, sorry for asking this question here. I know this should be for Linux. I have a Plesk account. I am  using Visual Studio Community Edition 2015 to build my site. I get the following error when after I uploaded my files to the production server. The site works/responds flawlessly on my laptop with (IIS 7 installed). I had to redirect visitors to my site because it is not working on the GoDaddy server. Can you please help me to resolve the error below? I will really appreciate your input.

Here is the URL to the testing site: http://test.foeriver.org

Server Error in '/' Application.

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @techmanweb!

Thank you for posting. I'm not seeing the error on your website anymore. Were you able to resolve this issue? If you were, can you reply with what you did to fix the issue so that others who are having the same issue can try what you did to fix it? 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support