cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

HTTP requests rejected / Deluxe Linux Hosting with cPanel

Hi everybody,

I had an android app calling by HTTPURLConnection some php scripts hosted by Godaddy / Deluxe Linux Hosting with cPanel. In the app, the user navigate from a topic to another. During test phases, I noticed that after navigating like 40 topics, we began getting an err_empty_response. When the app blocked due to the err_empty_response, even in a browser, I get the same error. Which is weird, is that after some minutes (or after resetting my internet connection), the http ansewer is ok! And so on ..

any ideas ?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: HTTP requests rejected / Deluxe Linux Hosting with cPanel

Hi @winova. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! It's very hard to say for sure what's happening with your app. If there is anything that's happening server side, it might be some kind of security block based on having too much activity. That can sometimes appear as a malicious connection. You can connect with our support team to have that reviewed. Otherwise, the type of error you're receiving could be specific to your network connection. You may want to try the same test from a different location/network to see if it makes a difference. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Re: HTTP requests rejected / Deluxe Linux Hosting with cPanel

Thanks for the feedback. I already contacted the support team, as a first answer they said something about you need a VPS to do so. I gave more technical details and stats and still waiting for an answer. In my opinion, It is a little bit weird to have a Deluxe Hosting that crush for one user who is clicking on the app in human way and with a cadence of a click / 3 to 5 seconds !

Again, thanks for your feedback !