Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Roeung
New

How to connect my Godaddy account to cPanel?

Hello everyone,

I am new user to learn as web design skill. 

now i have purchased Godday's hosting basic package but I don't know go to cPanel. 

please help with a simple guideline. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ablake
Community Team

Hi @Roeung, welcome to the community!

That's awesome that you've decided to learn web design. You should be able to get to your cPanel this way:

1. Go to your My Products page.
  2. Click Manage next to your basic hosting. If you see a Set Up button instead of Manage, you will need to click that and follow the set up steps.
  3. You should land on your hosting dashboard page that shows your hosting settings. Click cPanel Admin.
  4. You're now in cPanel and can start working on your website.

Please feel free to post any questions you have to the community as you continue to learn. We have a lot of experienced web designers & developers here who are happy to answer questions for people who are just getting started.

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ablake
Community Team

Hi @Roeung, welcome to the community!

That's awesome that you've decided to learn web design. You should be able to get to your cPanel this way:

1. Go to your My Products page.
  2. Click Manage next to your basic hosting. If you see a Set Up button instead of Manage, you will need to click that and follow the set up steps.
  3. You should land on your hosting dashboard page that shows your hosting settings. Click cPanel Admin.
  4. You're now in cPanel and can start working on your website.

Please feel free to post any questions you have to the community as you continue to learn. We have a lot of experienced web designers & developers here who are happy to answer questions for people who are just getting started.

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post