cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installatron application settings won't stop spinning says "Syncing installed application attributes

Hello,

In one of my cPanel accounts, one of my WordPress applications in Installatron has a strange issue. When I try to open the settings to change for example, the backup schedule that is part of Installatron applications, it just keeps spinning and saying " Syncing installed application attributes" and never stops spinning and never saves my settings.

Please see this silent screencast video: https://goo.gl/haRuvU

Any ideas? This is the only application that this happens to. I have about 10 other WP installs where this works fine.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Installatron application settings won't stop spinning says "Syncing installed application a

Hello @twinsmagic!

Thank you for posting. There could be a plugin or something that's stalling things out or a problem with the account itself. I'd recommend reaching out to our support team to have them review your hosting account. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Re: Installatron application settings won't stop spinning says "Syncing installed application a

Thanks I have and am waiting for a response however I run my own VPS so they typically can't help with issues like this.

Helper I

Wondering if this was the result of cloning?  This just happened to me after I decided to clone a site. The message I am now getting on the cloned site and the site cloned from is:  "syncing installed application attributes",  and I cannot access either of the websites.