cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Installing CMS applications on Cpanel

I tried installing WordPress and the other CMS (separately)

but after I do I can't access them.

I get this massage:

Not Found

The requested URL" /wp-content/deleteme.66f2c28e49d54d5db5b4a272828c4e83.php" was not found on this server.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Installing CMS applications on Cpanel

Hi @I_me. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! This error is often caused if the domain you're trying to access the site from isn't properly pointed toward the hosting server. This could just be due to DNS propagation, so it may clear up if you give it a little time. If not, then I'd recommend connecting with our customer care team so they can take a look and make sure there are no issues with your account. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

I bought a hosting plan. I want to cpanel and installed Wordpress (I tried also the rest same problem)

I can't even accesses Wordpress admin. I get the same 404 error and it's like that since day one.

I didn't add a domain or any other thing.

http://test1.org/

Community Manager
Community Manager

@I_me You would need to have a domain pointed toward your cPanel account if you wish to access the website you have on it. If you own the registration for test1.org, you can update it to point to GoDaddy DNS. If you don't, then you'll probably want to register a domain if you want to have a website. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.