cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration for social media

• I'm pretty annoyed with go daddy. There is no way to view or export inventory at all. They are not supported by Pinterest or Instagram for direct product links making it impossible to compete on social media without putting your website in the comments and hoping someone clicks on it. If you want to use a product catalog on facebook it all has to be done one item at a time since you cannot export inventory and actually link products. I tried to have a company migrate my inventory from go daddy to shopify, so I would be compatible with social media, but go daddy somehow blocked the migration and they havent been able to get around it yet. Go daddy is very antiquated and has not kept pace with the changing needs of online business. I cannot even have products shared to an instagram account. Only facebook and pinterest, and instagram is where it's at right now. Missing out on a lot not being able to have a shopping link. Hopefully they can finish the migration and I can get with the times!! Very disappointed.