Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AbbU
New

My website is showing the site i created with Website Builder but not from my cpanel hosting

Hello, I'm new to using a godaddy domain and web hosting.

When I purchased a godaddy domain it comes with Website + Marketing Websites product, but i already have a joomla site i created with my localhost, then when  i access my domain name, it shows me the website I created with Website Builder, now I purchased a web hosting with cpanel and already tranfered my joomla files to the /public_html directory in cpanel. then I canceled my account  in Website + Marketing and updated the A records on my DNS but still showing me the website I created with Website Builder. Anyone can help about my problem?  

1 REPLY 1
PL281
Super User IV

@AbbU 

What is your  domain name - if you just updated the DNS is can take about an hour or so to update (assuming default settings)

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community