Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

MySQL Error: #1045 - Access denied for user

Hello dears.

I have no access to MYSQL base.

Error:

#1045 - Access denied for user 'dxxxxxxxxx4' (using password: YES)

I have reset password. But still cannot enter.

How to solve it?

8 REPLIES 8
Helper IV Helper IV
Helper IV

Re: MySQL Error: #1045 - Access denied for user

@Ziyouz,

Hi. Because this is a public forum, for security I recommend deleting the image which displays your username. Regarding your issue, have you already created a database before trying to access it with phpMyAdmin? Maybe try creating a new database and test to see if you can access that.

Cheers!

Doc

Need some help with WordPress? Check out Site Doctor 911
Worry-Free WordPress Support - So You Can Focus On The Important Stuff
New

Hi Doc.

I have already created database (created 3 years ago, about 250 Mb), and I have no access to this database from 26.08.2016. I tried to enter from PHP MyAdmin too. But no result. And I cant backup this db too.

Helper IV Helper IV
Helper IV
Solution

If this was my database, this is what I would do to try and troubleshoot the problem. First I would check whether the problem was with me by trying to create a brand new blank database by using the database wizard in cPanel. If I can't do that then I know that the problem is bigger than just the one database I can't access and I would contact tech support. If I can create a new database and access it through phpmyadmin, then I know my access problem likely has to do with the credentials I am using to try and login in. So I would check in cPanel to make sure I've got the right name for the database, and I would try creating a new user, assign it to the database I'm having trouble accessing, and give that user full privileges for that database. Then I'd try accessing the database through phpmyadmin using the new user and password I had just created.  Hopefully those steps would fix the problem. If not, then I would go on to the next level of troubleshooting. I hope this works for you. Cheers  Doc
Need some help with WordPress? Check out Site Doctor 911
Worry-Free WordPress Support - So You Can Focus On The Important Stuff

All my website(s) down. Cannot connect to database 😞

The system will redirect you in a moment. There is no such grant defined for user 'cpses_maDzTCYHCa' on host 'localhost'

The system will redirect you in a moment. There is no such grant defined for user 'cpses_maYBAxeAXK' on host 'localhost'

#1045 Cannot log in to the MySQL server

Waleed Barakat
CEO at Jodyshop.com, Inc.

affected domain(s):

mazenjobs.com

al3abmizo.com

Waleed Barakat
CEO at Jodyshop.com, Inc.
New

We have several domains on one CPanel. A week or so back one of our team attempted to use one of the domains using the Godaddy WP installation wizard which is offered when you first access an unused domain. Unfortunately this was also the primary domain and the main directory in public.html and somehow (noone at GoDaddy can work out quite what happened),  they managed to overwrite all the files which resulted in two existing websites going down. I have spent many hours on the phone to Godaddy support and spoken to a host of people but we always end up at the same place when trying to restore the sites, with this error:

We are sorry, an error occurred during your restore.

ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'SB_ZALYEiNb90NKY'@'backup.dropmysite.com' (using password: YES) exit status: 1

Nothing I have found in the support forums has worked so far.

All of the databases originally disappeared, so I backed them all up from the site restore section onto my computer, created new databases with the exact same names, I then used phpadmin to import the back ups into the new databases. I restored all the website files from site back up and then attempted to restore the databases, and I still get the error above.

Can anyone help please? Many thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @fedup2,

I can tell you what happened with the wizard, it wiped all data because it treated everything as a fresh install. The same thing happens with a 'reset' of cPanel and that normally gives you a brand new IP address and servers. So first thing to check............... 

Currently: 

dropmysite.com has address 54.171.150.169

dropmysite.com name server ns-1092.awsdns-08.org.

dropmysite.com name server ns-1802.awsdns-33.co.uk.

dropmysite.com name server ns-901.awsdns-48.net.

dropmysite.com name server ns-253.awsdns-31.com.

If that helps I want you to make the person responsible by cream cakes all round............

Solution

In case it helps anybody, I was having the same issue and fixed by creating a new DB using the Database wizard ... then I moved the tables to the new DB using the "move table to" option in the "operation" section of phpMyAdmin