cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Need RCA Docs

Hey Team,

I am very disappointed with GoDaddy Support team, I have 60 domains, 3 hostings and 28 ssl with GoDaddy, but their services are **bleep**. today my all hosting are blocked, i asked to support team member Ameem (team lead) he answered me we do not have any time frame to resolve this issue. the backend team resolved in 30 Mins, I asked again I need RCA docs, client team is asking me again and again for RCA docs, but your support told me we are not authorized  member of the team, we can not provide RCA docs and authorized person email id. 
if any authorized person in this community forum please us RCA docs
kushagarkaushik@gmail.com
raj.kumardgn@hotmail.com

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Need RCA Docs

Hey there @gregggn 

Unfortunately, no one here on the community forums will be able to help with this issue. The only resolution path you have for this particular problem is to contact phone support or live chat for further assistance. We're mostly volunteers here and have no access to things like account management.

Good luck!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community