cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

PHP for the selected domain has failed.

I had this error when i try installling my new website

PHP for the selected domain has failed. Installatron is unable to install to a domain where PHP is not working. Your hosting provider can help you resolve this error. Error code: 1; HTTP code: 500

any help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @diagogfx. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! 

It sounds like there might be an issue with your account. You could maybe try accessing your cPanel PHP settings and update your PHP configuration to see if that gets things working again. If not, you may want to get in touch with our support team so they can take a closer look at the account. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @diagogfx. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! 

It sounds like there might be an issue with your account. You could maybe try accessing your cPanel PHP settings and update your PHP configuration to see if that gets things working again. If not, you may want to get in touch with our support team so they can take a closer look at the account. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post