cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

PHPMYADMIN MAGENTO DB UPLOAD PRESET NEEDED

Hello All.

We all know whm, cpanel, and servers are just blank when you buy them. Magento is way to much of a pain for the average user. If I move to a StopDaddy server, Magento DB is too big to upload in 1 click. No .ini file will fix that. You can macro the table uploads. You can learn putty. But to be fair... Stop daddy should add that to the list. Almost 400 tables in a magento db. I should just be able to press import and upload it. What a humongous fungus amongus. Thoughts  

stopdaddy.PNG

stopdaddy1.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
New

Re: PHPMYADMIN MAGENTO DB UPLOAD PRESET NEEDED

The average magento store that I move to godaddy is 2000 products or more. I need it to be easy.

New

I believe it should be free for a manual db upload. I should be able to put in a request and have them add the overwhelmingly large db into the server at no charge in an easy to do queue or something. That is better than a macro.

New

drop it in the root public html file or something

Highlighted
New

*drop it in the root public html file.

I believe all servers should be false primaries due to craftsmanship reasons. So not in the public html folder but in the respective domain folder.!

New

The more I think about it. Its OUTDATED. Really.... an upload cap? Information is way more fluid now then when originally programmed CPANEL and PHPMYADMIN. Has to be fixed to 2020 standards.