cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Payment problem on expired cPanel hosting

Hello,

I don't know if it possible and it will be stupid to ask, but I will do it anyway.

My hosting plan expires on 11/12/2017 if I don't renew it. My IRS (financial guard) has frozen my bank account and I can't pay for the hosting plan until next week when my account gets unblocked.

Please be blunt.

Is there a way to postpone the hosting plan expiration until next week, or I will lose everything (files, folders, and all data on your servers), having to start afresh hosting plan?

I'm from Romania so calling to US numbers is not possible and I see no Live Chat icon anywhere. I mention that I have a Linux cPanel Hosting Plan.

Thank you for your time.

Vlad Sandu

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Payment problem on expired cPanel hosting

@vladsandu2000 wrote:

Hello,

I don't know if it possible and it will be stupid to ask, but I will do it anyway.

My hosting plan expires on 11/12/2017 if I don't renew it. My IRS (financial guard) has frozen my bank account and I can't pay for the hosting plan until next week when my account gets unblocked.

Please be blunt.

Is there a way to postpone the hosting plan expiration until next week, or I will lose everything (files, folders, and all data on your servers), having to start afresh hosting plan?

I'm from Romania so calling to US numbers is not possible and I see no Live Chat icon anywhere. I mention that I have a Linux cPanel Hosting Plan.

Thank you for your time.

Vlad Sandu

Hello @vladsandu2000,

I will be blunt as you have asked. The BEST thing you can spend the weekend doing is backing up all your data. This is most important. Should you then due to difficult circumstances loose any service, you will easily be able to restore all of your data to any new service of like for like similarity.

There are other options:

If someone was to buy for you the hosting service you need and assign it to your account. Working with a Pro member and being a client of trust is a perfect situation for this to happen. There is an element of trust there...there are many such benefits and more, working with a Pro member.....

Stay safe and back up all your data...

"Please don't assume I work here just because I have a broom in my hands……."

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Solution

This is by far the most funnier forum answer I've ever witnessed. 

Thank you for your backup advice. I have a Wordpress backup but not all the data.

I talked to chat support. Kirk is the best. He told me that I have 3 grace days after the day my plan expires.

Thank you for your solution and you don't need a broom to work here 🙂

Vlad Sandu

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable
Solution

@vladsandu2000 wrote:

Hello,

Please be blunt.

Thank you for your time.

Vlad Sandu

Hello @vladsandu2000,

I will be blunt as you have asked. The BEST thing you can spend the weekend doing is backing up all your data. This is most important. Should you then due to difficult circumstances loose any service, you will easily be able to restore all of your data to any new service of like for like similarity.

There are other options:

If someone was to buy for you the hosting service you need and assign it to your account. Working with a Pro member and being a client of trust is a perfect situation for this to happen. There is an element of trust there...there are many such benefits and more, working with a Pro member.....

Stay safe and back up all your data...

Highlighted
Solution

This is by far the most funnier forum answer I've ever witnessed. 

Thank you for your backup advice. I have a Wordpress backup but not all the data.

I talked to chat support. Kirk is the best. He told me that I have 3 grace days after the day my plan expires.

Thank you for your solution and you don't need a broom to work here 🙂

Vlad Sandu

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Thanks @vladsandu2000 🙂

Have a good weekend 🙂