cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Physical Memory Usage and I/O Usage maxed.

My hosting used a lots of memory and I/O Usage. Not sure why, did not add new plugin. I try contact the support but not available. Where to add support ticket guys? thanks

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Physical Memory Usage and I/O Usage maxed.

Hey there @Willliam 

High I/O & Memory usage usually indicates your site is getting hammered by traffic (most likely bots if your site doesn't already have quite a bit of traffic), your email function on the server may be compromised, or you have malware on your site. That's the 3 most likely causes of a sudden change like you describe, but it could also be something on the server itself.

GoDaddy doesn't do support through a ticket based or email system. You'll have to call phone support or hit up live chat if you want to speak with them about your issue. We'd also be happy to take a look on here if you provide the URL so we can take a quick peek.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community