cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

'Preview links on Social Media disable

When we write a report and share the link on the Social Media, the link information and preview images never appear.

When I try to fix the appearance of images in the links manually on Facebook or Twitter, the images and link information will not be accepted until after 10 minutes and more

All this happens when the site works from Godady's hosting

When I change DNS to another hosting, the problem goes and the site becomes fast
When I change DNS is returned to Godaddy's hosting, the problem returns and the site becomes slow

How do you explain this to me ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Resolver VI

Hi, thank you Alahdal262 for joining the GoDaddy community. I think it depends upon your hosting plan and server speed. Social Media i.e. Facebook fetches the link information (Image and Meta Description) from your website. Please compare the both of hosting features and if the features are same then contact GoDaddy customer support to resolve your issue.

Best Regards

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, TechKnowable, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Resolver VI

Hi, thank you Alahdal262 for joining the GoDaddy community. I think it depends upon your hosting plan and server speed. Social Media i.e. Facebook fetches the link information (Image and Meta Description) from your website. Please compare the both of hosting features and if the features are same then contact GoDaddy customer support to resolve your issue.

Best Regards

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, TechKnowable, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post

I have a business hosting, and when I contacted customer service more than 5 times, they could not find a solution to it, and they declared completely incapacitated