cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

Problem after enable ioncube loader

I use a Joomla. I  purchased a template.

But when I activate the theme I find this error
Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance.

I enable "ioncube_loader" or "ioncube_loader_4" in "Select PHP version" but now this error

This page isn’t working

www.mysite.co is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

I find this error on error_log file

[08-Jun-2017 19:46:43 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  <br>The encoded file <b>/home/burkayinsaat/public_html/templates/general_contractor/index.php</b> requires a license file <b>tmplicence.txt</b>. in Unknown on line 0

[08-Jun-2017 19:48:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  The file /home/burkayinsaat/public_html/templates/general_contractor/index.php cannot be decoded
by this version of the ionCube Loader.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Problem after enable ioncube loader

From the error message, it appears that the license for the template is not being recognized properly, so it can't be decoded.  I would recommend sending that error over to the developer of the template so they can review it.  They may need to give you a different set of files so you can run it on your current hosting plan.  

MPC