cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource Limit Is Reached

My sites - in last days - have been interrupted and going down showing the following page

Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

cPanel is showing "Entry Processes" and "CPU Usage" 100/100. My sites don't get huge of traffic, its almost personal for now. 

PHP processes shows "No PHP Processes found." as i read from some articals !!. 

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Resource Limit Is Reached

How is this site built? Is it built using a CMS like WordPress or Joomla? If so, I would recommend starting to troubleshoot by disabling your modules/plugins and seeing if your resource usage drops. If it does, you can try to re-enable them one by one and see if you can spot when the spike occurs again. God luck tracking down your resource consumption

New

According to Godaddy Hosting the issue started on the 22nd June, they're aware of the issue and are working on the problem, its not just you but a lot of people experiencing the issue. I would give them a call and just ask them to give you an update, just let them know what you were doing at the time to get the error.

For myself its wordpress, if I upload an image, ftp or make a new post, I get the resource limit reached issue.

Call them.

Developer and Creator GeGeek
Highlighted

I have the same problem. Its very frustrating cos i only moved my client to this host this year, thinking things will improve. Now she can't even check her mails. The site is just a basic html. I had to take out all wordpress sites, yet it still saying resource limit reached. Very frustrating!

Has there been a solution?