cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Server Cache

Hi team, kindly help to clear my site cache as i have done changes in  my site but still old things on my site. I have searched on google and found answer that server cache need to be clear but there is no option in my cpanel to clear it. Kindly help to clear the server cache. Also tell me from where i get the godaddy wordpress flush cache plugin??

my site is below.

www.wallofstories.com

5 REPLIES 5
Employee
Employee

Re: Server Cache

Hello @razajaveid!

Thank you for posting. Looks like that's a WordPress site. I'd recommend using a cache plugin. Use your favorite search engine to research which one would work best for you. If you're still having trouble after that, reach out to our support team.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

thanks for reply, i am unable to dial your international number because my network provider not allow me to make a call on international numbers. Can you please to flush the server cache as i am unable to find how to do it.

New

hi razajaveid, did godaddy ever respond to this request. Im having the same issue.

I'm having the same problem. My customers are not seeing the updated version of my site, and I have no 'flush cache' option.

GoDaddy can you help?

Employee
Employee
Solution

@razajaveidwrote:

Hi team, kindly help to clear my site cache as i have done changes in  my site but still old things on my site. I have searched on google and found answer that server cache need to be clear but there is no option in my cpanel to clear it. Kindly help to clear the server cache. Also tell me from where i get the godaddy wordpress flush cache plugin??

my site is below.

www.wallofstories.com

@bikenerd

@jide

While this question seems simple, the answer for where to clear cache depends on what actual caching service you are using. Directly relating to the question, we need to make sure that we know what the environment is:
Is this a server? Or is it a shared hosting environment? use the below link:
https://www.godaddy.com/help/what-type-of-hosting-account-do-i-have-6971?

Is it built with our Managed WordPress platform? If so, please use the below link:
https://www.godaddy.com/help/clear-your-cache-12444?

Do we have any CDN services attached (Sucuri, Cloudflare,etc..) refer to the documentation of the service:
https://www.godaddy.com/help/website-security-clear-cache-27383

If we assume that this is a WordPress site that is not customized, meaning no theme chosen or plug-ins chosen, do you use any caching plugins that handle the cache? Some times plugins will handle caching for you, if you have them installed. I would refer to the documentation of that plugin.

If the theme came with default caching, I would refer to the default documentation of that theme.

I hope this helps answer your questions. If not, then please call in to our support team with as much information as possible, so we can give you a personalized answer.

Best regards,

Michael A. - GoDaddy | Employee
24/7 support available at x.co/247support