cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Timing Out - down for over 24 hours

The url is:https://apexwireworks.com/. This site was up without issues for over a month and all of a sudden it has been down for over 24 hours (no changes were made on my end). When contacting GoDaddy support, they said the site was up and the issue was with my browser. However, I asked several people to load the site and none were able to (all different environments : Windows, Mac, iPad, Android, Chrome FF, Safari, Verizon, Comcast, TMobile). Has anyone else had this issue and/or been able to resolve this?Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 9.23.19 AM.png

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @apexiron18 and welcome to the Community!

I am sorry that you are experiencing a time out connection error on your site. A timeout connection error can mean there is an issue with your local network connection or your website is trying to do more than your server can manage. I was able to pull up your site from different browsers however when I completed a GTmetrix.com analysis of your site, there was a time out connection error two out of the two times I tested. 

I would reach back out to Hosting Support to complete an account review, your current hosting plan might not have enough resources available for your site which could be why there is a time out connection error for some end users visiting your site

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat. 

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!