cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spike in resource usage

A couple days ago I noticed that all of my domains showed a "Resource Limit is Reached." I had this happen to me about two days ago too and noticed a massive uptake in my CPU usage at 2:00am. This also happened about two weeks ago and it subsided after a day. When this happened (both times) I received an email so I went to support and the only help they could give me is to "upgrade my hosting service." While this may or may not help, this wasn't the solution. I took a look at the visitors on each of my sites and there were hundreds of strings of bingbot/googlebot such as "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/68.0.3440.106 Safari/537.36" which I do not understand. 

I have contacted support 4 separate times and they either tell me to upgrade or optimize my files. I have 4 websites currently being hosted, two of which are WordPress applications. The WordPress websites are technically not live, they're more like a "dev link." The other two websites are built with HTML, CSS, etc. These websites have been hosted for months without issues and never been close to exceeding. 

Currently all of my websites are down and still contain this message. Its been two days so far and I have no solutions to this problem. I am still getting these strings of spambots while my websites cannot be accessed. Can anyone help or have had this issue before? I included some images for reference. 

Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 6.58.42 PM.png