cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Staging site on Deluxe Linux Hosting with cPanel

Hi All, please I need some help. I have Deluxe Linux Hosting with cPanel and I created a few WordPress websites. Now I would like to create the staging sites for them. I was trying to follow after GoDaddy help, but I couldn't find the correct option. I can create clones but it is not exactly what I would like. Many thanks for help - Kate

Katef
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @katef,

Welcome to the Community!

If you are using cPanel you won't find an option to create a staging environment.  You'll need to get a Managed Wordpress hosting plan, Deluxe tier or higher. All you have to do is go through the setup wizard and create your installation. Staging sites use a domain GoDaddy automatically generates for you and the setup is pretty straight-forward. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @katef,

Welcome to the Community!

If you are using cPanel you won't find an option to create a staging environment.  You'll need to get a Managed Wordpress hosting plan, Deluxe tier or higher. All you have to do is go through the setup wizard and create your installation. Staging sites use a domain GoDaddy automatically generates for you and the setup is pretty straight-forward. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Thanks for the explanation @TLH  🙂 It's not a big problem for me, I can handle it myself. I was just a bit lazy 😉

Katef