cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Helper I

The end of the extension renewal and encounter a problem in the hosting help please help

The end of the extension renewal and encounter a problem in the hosting help please help

12 REPLIES 12
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: The end of the extension renewal and encounter a problem in the hosting help please help

Hey there @zaenoan,

That's not enough information to assist you. Can you please provide further details about the issue you're having? Thanks.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Helper I

Re: The end of the extension renewal and encounter a problem in the hosting help please help

Yes dear I have paid the refund money but there is no hosting and any information

Helper I

Data is still deleted please help

Super User III
Super User III

I would love to help you out but the issue still isn't clear.

I'm assuming you paid a recovery fee for some hosting that lapsed and it's still not there yet?

If that's the case, you'll need to contact phone support or live chat as it's an account issue at this point.

If they completed it and the site isn't showing up, that may be something we can help with here.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Helper I

Yes dear how can you help via video chat so I do not know Arrow help

Helper I

Why do not you help me i am having a big problem please help that my site is in danger
I have encountered a problem in Godaddy's services

Here is my site link   http://frdosoan.com/

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @zaenoan. As @MrVapor mentioned, this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues. Please contact our customer care team if you have any issues specific to your account. If there is an issue that does not require account access that you'd like help with, feel free to share that here.

Just to be clear, refunds and hosting account restores would both be account specific and not supported here. You can contact support via telephone 24/7 at any of the numbers listed here. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page. We do not currently offer support via email, video chat, or other methods. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Helper I

Can you help me by email?   zaenfrdosoan@gmail.com
Because I'm having a very big problem getting help from your team

Helper I

I have deleted my hosting after the renewal of why

I have deleted my hosting after the renewal of why

Everything about my site has been deleted
  Here is my link to http://www.frdosoan.com
Why do not you help? I've been having a problem for more than 22 days
Please help me
I'm having a big problem with Godaddy

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I have deleted my hosting after the renewal of why

@zaenoan - As I mentioned above, for a situation like this, you'll want to get in touch with our support team using one of the methods that are available. To reiterate, we do not offer support via email at this time. Please either call one of our support numbers or use the online chat feature. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Helper I

Yes I contact numbers do not work
How to Get a Video Chat You Can Get a Link
Please help this mail can receive assistance through it
zaenfrdosoan@gmail.com

Helper I

I tried to connect and i am from iraq how do i get a video contact please help my flash site at risk
  Please help me