cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

This site can’t be reached....many times

Hello Team,

Our site get down many times randomly. 
There was no solution from godaddy , i am thinking to switch server provider.

Check logs : https://ibb.co/T8Scnvf

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: This site can’t be reached....many times

Hello there @harniloza,

Based on the log you provided, you're getting a 500 Error of some sort. This is something going on within the website installation itself (incorrect coding, corrupted file, some sort of modification you made, etc.) and doesn't have anything to do with the way the server works itself. You'd need to speak with a developer to determine what the issue was and correct it.

The final one shows that you're going through Cloudflare. That would be an issue you would discuss with their support function as GoDaddy wouldn't be able to help with that anyway.

Honestly, based on the log you provided, you have a Cloudflare issue. Not a GoDaddy issue. I'm willing to bet your CF setup isn't configured correctly.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community