cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with photo form attachments

Sorry if I posting this if the wrong place.

I have had a problem with sending a photo to attach though my web form. I have done a fair lot of testing though Xampp and the localhost and I receive the email through Mozilla Thunderbird when sent it to format right send the photo, however when I change the email address in my code to my yahoo address and then upload it to the goDdday Domain that I have I end up with the following , may not receive the email at all

jk6thm2y2ukq@sg3plcpnl0180.prod.sin3.secureserver.net
To:xenxarra@yahoo.com

www.xenxarragroup
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="==Multipart_Boundary_x82c64e5f996150666eb375f4466ec3eax"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--==Multipart_Boundary_x82c64e5f996150666eb375f4466ec3eax
Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 16bit

<html><body style='font-family:arial;'><fieldset><legend><font style='color:#C0C' size='+3'>About your Date</font></legend></h1><font color='#333333' style='font-weight:bold'>Your dates Contact Details</font><hr style='border-left-style:'double' align='left' width='256px'><p><strong>Ladies Name is:&nbsp;</strong> dean &nbsp; ddd <br><strong>I live in the area of:&nbsp;</strong>toorbul  &nbsp; near&nbsp;CAIRNS&nbsp;QLD&nbsp;243<br>You can either  <font style='border-bottom-style: dotted;'>Text </font> on  or email me at  how ever i really would rather you to Text me in your first contact with me.</p><font color='#333333'  size='3.5px' style='font-weight:bold'>Your dates personal details </font><hr style='border-left-style:'double' align='left' width='256px'><p>I will tell you a bit about myself, I am 32 years old and I am 133 cm  in hight I weight about 43 kg, i have a Petite build,<br>my ethnic background is of Latino/Hispanic heritage, Single and  Yes I have kids, but not living with me I have I have 1 and there ages are  </p></fieldset><fieldset><legend><font style='color:#C0C' size='+3'>Aditional fact about your match</font></legend></h1><font color='#333333' size='3.5px'style='font-weight:bold' >The activities that dean love to do are</font><hr style='border-left-style:'double' align='left' width='256px'><p><p>    Beach Walks  , Jogging/running  ,  </p> <font color='#333333' size='3.5px' style='font-weight:bold'>The hobbies that dean love to do are</font><hr style='border-left-style:'double' align='left' width='256px'><p><p>    Reading , Playing cards , </p> <font color='#333333' size='3.5px' style='font-weight:bold'>The foods that dean love to do are</font><hr style='border-left-style:'double' align='left' width='256px'><p><p>    Fish and Chips , Pizza , </p> <font color='#333333' size='3.5px'style='font-weight:bold' >The naughty things that dean love to do are</font><hr style='border-left-style:'double' align='left' width='256px'><p><p>going to bed nude ,  <br> even though I feel a little uncomfortable about saying this how ever my pubic hairs are:  </p> </fieldset><fieldset><legend><font style='color:#C0C' size='+3'>You Date Personal Discription</font></legend></h1><p> Let me give you something little more <i>23232</i><br>The Guy that I am looking for <i> 2323 </i><br> My sexist part of me body wold have to be  the reason why i think.  <br> Know I have a few like and dislikes that I want to tell you about, these are as follows  </fieldset><fieldset><legend><font style='color:#C0C' size='+3'>About dean first ever date with you</font> </legend></h1>My ideal first ever date would be.  and my thought about sex on a first date . at the end of our fist date I would </fieldset></body></html>

--==Multipart_Boundary_x82c64e5f996150666eb375f4466ec3eax
Content-Type: image/jpeg;
name="20171111_205056.jpg"
Content-Disposition: attachment;
filename="20171111_205056.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
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Is there a setting with in the cPanel that I not got right or missing

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Trouble with photo form attachments

Hi @xenxarra18. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Typically when something works on your local development server but not a hosting server, the issue is either that the two server environments have different configurations/services available or what you're trying to do is somehow blocked. My guess would be that it's the latter and not the former. You can try sharing your script and the URL of your form here. That may help others gather enough information to offer a suggestion. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.