cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

WHM / cPanel showing Unlimited QUOTA / Disk Size

Its been 4 days now that i am chatting with your Customer service for this problem. I have 2 servers with same config, and old one shows all the things correctly. But issue with the new server is that its showing Quota as UNLIMITED and Disk Used as ZERO for all the accounts that i create with different packages like 1 GB, 2GB, 5GB and so. So reading forums and googling it showed that there is the issue with the Filesystem and server guys have to fix that manually.

See the Screen Shots Attached with the mail.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: WHM / cPanel showing Unlimited QUOTA / Disk Size

Hi @websizzlers, thanks for posting.

Keep in mind that the members of the Community do not have access to your account details, so I wouldn't be able to review your server. This sounds like it might be an issue specific to that server, so I suggest calling Support to review your account with you.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status
New

Re: WHM / cPanel showing Unlimited QUOTA / Disk Size

No, I have the same issue. I have a newer VPS which has no quotas active and shows several of my multi-Gb accounts I have on my server as having zero or infinite file size. When I go to activate quotas in WHM, it says it is a filesystem issue and that activating quotas in WHM might crash the server.

So this seems to be an issue with more than one newly provisioned VPSs - perhaps a bad image file?