cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Restore_horrendous customer support

Hi,

I renewed the cpanel hosting 2 weeks after the expiry, and opted in for paid website restore as the website was deleted due to cpanel hosting expiry.  I got an auto email 11 Aug 2017 that the content has been restored. However the website is not up.

I have contacted Godaddy's so called 'award winning' support multiple times to guide me through the process in both US and India.  After my experiences with them, the only award that the customer support could win is for poor service. Perhaps thats the award they won originally. Perhaps a copy writer should have noticed that mistake in the content where it says 'award winning'. Anyway

Spoke to customer service US 24/7 support -: 1 hr 47 minutes, 17 Aug 2017, 01:00 am.

Spoke to customer service India (Name : Bhargavi) -: 10 minutes, 17 Aug 2:20 pm PDT. Call disconnected.

Spoke to customer service India (Name : Akram) -: 5 minutes, 17 Aug 2:35 pm PDT. Call disconnected.

Spoke to customer service India (Name : Rizwan) -: 30 minutes. 17 Aug 2:45 pm PDT. Call disconnected.

Spoke to customer service India (Name : Heeralal) -: 3 minutes. 17 Aug 3:15 pm PDT. Call disconnected.

Spoke to customer service India (Name : Unnamed) -: 3 minutes. 17 Aug 3:20 pm PDT. Call disconnected.

Beat That!  5 agents disconnected the call!!  Truly 'award winning' support I must say.

Can I please get a complete refund of the money I paid for cpanel hosting and website restore. Nothing else. Period. I dont need any support or any help. Please just issue me a refund.

2 REPLIES 2
Helper VI
Helper VI

Re: Website Restore_horrendous customer support

Hi @onlinebiz1, sorry to hear that 😕

Here at the community, we are users, just like you, trying to help out others. But anything regarding specific account issues is off for us.

You should contact support and ask them for a refund, either via chat or phone.

In my experience, they have refunded me when I asked for it.

I hope you solve this!

If you find my replies helpful, give me a like or kudo 🙂
And if I solved your issue, mark it as solution 😄
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Website Restore_horrendous customer support

Hi @onlinebiz1,

@onlinebiz1 wrote:

Hi,

I renewed the cpanel hosting 2 weeks after the expiry, and opted in for paid website restore as the website was deleted due to cpanel hosting expiry.  I got an auto email 11 Aug 2017 that the content has been restored. However the website is not up.

I have contacted Godaddy's so called 'award winning' support multiple times to guide me through the process in both US and India.  After my experiences with them, the only award that the customer support could win is for poor service. Perhaps thats the award they won originally. Perhaps a copy writer should have noticed that mistake in the content where it says 'award winning'. Anyway

Spoke to customer service US 24/7 support -: 1 hr 47 minutes, 17 Aug 2017, 01:00 am.

Spoke to customer service India (Name : Bhargavi) -: 10 minutes, 17 Aug 2:20 pm PDT. Call disconnected.

Spoke to customer service India (Name : Akram) -: 5 minutes, 17 Aug 2:35 pm PDT. Call disconnected.

Spoke to customer service India (Name : Rizwan) -: 30 minutes. 17 Aug 2:45 pm PDT. Call disconnected.

Spoke to customer service India (Name : Heeralal) -: 3 minutes. 17 Aug 3:15 pm PDT. Call disconnected.

Spoke to customer service India (Name : Unnamed) -: 3 minutes. 17 Aug 3:20 pm PDT. Call disconnected.

Beat That!  5 agents disconnected the call!!  Truly 'award winning' support I must say.

Can I please get a complete refund of the money I paid for cpanel hosting and website restore. Nothing else. Period. I dont need any support or any help. Please just issue me a refund.

I don't suppose the copy writer (sic) noticed the mistake, maybe true. But who watches the watchers? I think you meant to say proof readernot copy writer. A proof reader spots mistakes, whereas the copy writers job is defined thus......

Copywriting is the act of writing text for the purpose of advertising or other forms of marketing. The product, called copy, is written content that aims to increase brand awareness and ultimately persuade a person or group to take a particular action.

But without getting pedantic or indulgent in lexical semantics.......... @jpablo is right! 

Support can be reached Arizona USA local 5am - 7pm Mon - Fri

phone : https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx