cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website coming soon and This Website parked free courtsey of godaddy

Hi,

we have a website and when I launch the website from a browser on the laptop or desktop the site contents load properly. But when I try to launch the website from  a Chrome or Safari browser it shows either " Website Coming soon" message or  " This website is parked free courtsey of godaddy.

What could be a solution for this?

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Website coming soon and This Website parked free courtsey of godaddy

Hi @SreedeviPradeep. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Often issues like this are caused by browser caching I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then it may also be an issue with your domain's DNS. A parked page would have a different IP address than a hosted website. Occasionally, a domain will have records that point to both IPs, and that can cause what you're seeing. To check this, you can look up the domain's A record in a dig too like this one. If it has more than one A Record, then you'll need to remove the one that isn't pointing to your hosting IP. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.