cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Website speed is slow on mobile, should I change hosting?

Hey, I have a website affiliated with the Amazon on backpack

I was checking my speed on the google site speed testing tool GTMitrix. that is showing my website speed below 70% on mobile and most of the traffic is from mobile.   I use NameCheap hosting what should I do I have tried every possible option.  Will I be able to solve this issue if I move my website to GoDaddy WordPress hosting?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SG4101
Employee

Hello @fazlewadood and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the late response. GoDaddy does offer 99.99% uptime with Managed WordPress plans with one-click migration. I did complete a test through GTMetrix and Google's Mobile Friendly Test and both test came back as fast and page friendly. Were you able to get this issue resolve and do you mind sharing how?

Again I apologize for the delayed response and hope this response was helpful in your troubleshooting.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SG4101
Employee

Hello @fazlewadood and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the late response. GoDaddy does offer 99.99% uptime with Managed WordPress plans with one-click migration. I did complete a test through GTMetrix and Google's Mobile Friendly Test and both test came back as fast and page friendly. Were you able to get this issue resolve and do you mind sharing how?

Again I apologize for the delayed response and hope this response was helpful in your troubleshooting.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post