Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Mousey
Getting Started

Why can't I upload any corrections to my website using file manager?

I was able to upload any corrections on my website using the file manager. As of late it will not upload any minor changes I make on my files. Why is that ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mousey
Getting Started

I found my problem @PL281. I needed to be on Chrome and I was not. Now it works fine. Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PL281
Super User IV

@Mousey 

Just wondering what type of server you have - I wonder if this is the older Unix Hosting - and your server needs to be migrated to cPanel

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Mousey
Getting Started

I’m using Deluxe Linux Hosting with cPanel. 

@Mousey 

Welcome back - are you getting any errors / can you post any screen captures

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Mousey
Getting Started

I get no error message. It’s just my text changes will not update on my website. Thanks

@Mousey 

Can you post a link to your page and what you are expecting to see - and also a code view from the file manager (screenshot) so we can compare

Mousey
Getting Started

I found my problem @PL281. I needed to be on Chrome and I was not. Now it works fine. Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post