cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Wordpress Query

Hello,

I have a domain with Godaddy, which was hosted by another hosting service. The login info of that hosting stopped working as the guy who sold it to me is no more around to even fix it. So I just purchased CPanel hosting and I installed wordpress using it. 

 

But now the website is grabbing the same error it showed previously.

"Fatal error: Namespace declaration statement has to be the very first statement in the script in /home/hostcont/public_html/websitename.com/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/Generic_WidgetSpreadTheWord_Plugin.php on line 2".

 

I have tried to uninstall and install wordpress. I even tracked the plugins folder in the file manager, but it does not have any folder as "w3 total cache". 

 

Can someone help me what can I do to fix it?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
New
Solution

Re: Wordpress Query

I've reset the name servers, it helped me get everything off to a new start.

 

Thanks for the help though.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Wordpress Query

@Mtaz22 

 

1) What is your domain?

2) Did you install the site from a backup or from scratch

3) You may have to go into the database and disable all the plugins and then re-enable them

PHPmyAdmin -> WordPress Database -> Options Tables -> Active Plugins - change value to a:0:{}



I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

New
Solution

Re: Wordpress Query

I've reset the name servers, it helped me get everything off to a new start.

 

Thanks for the help though.

View solution in original post