cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cPanel eMail issues

Hi,

We have a few email addresses set-up on our cPanel hosting. Mostly working fine. However a few emils are not getting through. We get no error emails back and I cannot see any issues in cPanel. There doesn't seem to be any logic to it, some recipients on hotmail others with other services. I can send an email to three people, two might get it. It doesn't go into their spam box either. Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
New

Re: cPanel eMail issues

I have exactly the same issue, some random email goes through and some doesn't,  either way replying to an email or receiving an email or with a new email, even some emails traces in between the conversations don't get through or they other side comes back with  a request on email that has been sent and they did not received. There are no indications as if the emails didn't go through . 

Please  resolve this problem ASAP.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @rodney16 and @Alius. There is another thread regarding this here. Please take look at the suggestions provided there. If they don't work for you, our support team can usually check with our advanced support agents and check to see what happens when a message is not delivered. You'd just need to provide them with specific information about what addresses were involved and when the message was sent. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi @JesseW

The thread you noted isn't related to my issue. The thread you mentioned seems to be based on contact forms.

We have a few email addresses set-up on our cPanel hosting. Mostly working fine. Some are emailed through Outlook, some via Webmail, etc.  Most emails we send are fine, however a handful are not getting through. We get no error emails back and I cannot see any issues in cPanel. There doesn't seem to be any logic to it, some recipients on hotmail others with other services. I can send an email to three people, two might get it. It doesn't go into their spam box either.

Any suggestions?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry for the confusion @rodney16. My intention was to link you to my response, which can relate to any email sent via cPanel, not just from forms. If you continue having issues, our advanced support team can check to see what is happening to specific messages. If you reach out to our customer care team, they should be able to have the situation investigated further if you can provide them with specifics on what messages were not received. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.