Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
Biteyko
Novice

cPanel email bounceback - message rejected for spam or virus content

We send a email for verify user account.

But messages has rejected to sender:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

burdenkof@yandex.ru
    host a2nlsmtpcp-v01.shr.prod.iad2.secureserver.net [198.71.232.0]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    552 5.2.0 Jqu6b62r6v1uu :: CPANEL :: Message rejected for spam or virus content ::
    Please include this entire message when contacting support ::
    v=2.1 cv=JvpR1JMC c=1 sm=1 tr=0 p=DWopZJQrAAAA:8 a=jcuHLeyXYE7vcvmfavC9tg==:117 a=L9H7d07YOLsA:10 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10 a=s5jvgZ67dGcA:10 a=2ObB8ZEeAAAA:8 a=IkcTkHD0fZMA:10 a=J9v4CgBTIS8A:10 a=IKWbSlEvSsIA:10 a=cAmyUtKerLwA:10 a=71W83672jz0A:10 a=_Tdp2NjFAAAA:8 a=-hWir4cNPDKUU7ELaI4A:9 a=CJI0XaOM-sG6U4Vf:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=pz7QWRxH2MdQfrL2z7zf:22 a=ikZPms1hKQt-UdmwxIrQ:22 a=cumlpyvZwr7oqcoDfW6T:22 ::

How to fix this problem? Please help..

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

11 REPLIES

Re: cPanel email bounceback - message rejected for spam or virus content

Hi @Biteyko

Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community with your post. 

In this case, it looks like there's an issue with your message content. I recommend getting a copy of the original message you sent that caused the rejection as well as the rejection notice itself and then reaching out to our support team. They can have the messages analyzed and let you know if the the issue is something on our end or if you'll need to reach out to the recipients email provider. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
atidindia
Novice

An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: fgn7bpetwcNPb :: auth :: Message rejected for spam or virus content :: Please include this entire message when contacting support :: v=2.1 cv=dYIgpSje c=1 sm=1 tr=0 p=D2vyE-mIAAAA:8 a=aQ8WjVX24AaQekZAdpQtUQ==:117 a=aQ8WjVX24AaQekZAdpQtUQ==:17 a=L9H7d07YOLsA:10 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10 a=s5jvgZ67dGcA:10 a=IkcTkHD0fZMA:10 a=MKtGQD3n3ToA:10 a=1oJP67jkp3AA:10 a=ZZnuYtJkoWoA:10 a=JjyI9rbgcP8A:10 a=kP9RXteRAAAA:20 a=gQ5OfBZemA0xvuOgGXEA:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=EpY3qjsbRwIA:10 a=voZrjb6_8qcA:10 a=i9NLTic5oT2iLtQ117I4:22 :: 100.00. Please check the message and try again.

Solution

Hi @atidindia!

Welcome to the community! I'd recommend reaching out to support on this one. Be sure to have this error message as well as a copy of the email you were trying to send for them to review. Smiley Happy

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
DeanPolley
Novice

I have been experiencing this problem for the past two weeks. I have sent emails to support@godaddy.com but I get an automated reply telling me to either go to the support website or to call the help desk. I called the help desk and was on the call for nearly an hour. I emailed a few example return emails however the problem could not be resolved.

Below is feedback from Greenwire Technology Solutions, which seems to indicate this problem lies with GoDaddy! 

Do I leave GoDaddy or can you solve my problem?

How to Fix Godaddy: 552: Message rejected for spam or virus content

The Short Answer

The short answer to this question is, leave Godaddy (link to official forums, over a year old). I’m not saying this out of spite or any distaste for Godaddy, but it is an ongoing issue that has only affected them. Furthermore, they are the only ones that can resolve it.

What’s the problem?

To explain what’s going on here, first we need to explain how mail providers combat spam. Typical spam filters use a point system to determine how reputable an email is. These points affect whether or not a mail is viewed as reputable enough to be delivered or not. Mail that meets this threshold for trust is typically delivered, and mail that does not is typically either marked as spam or treated with additional scrutiny.

Examples of Things that Build Trust

• Properly configured SPF Record
  • DKIM Signed Email
  • Reputable SMTP Sender
  • Reverse DNS name matching name of sending Server

Examples of suspicious traits

• No SPF Record, or sending from unlisted server
  • Coming from a SMTP Server with a history of bad behaviour
  • E-mail never received from recipients domain

Now, typically the goal of e-mail administrators is to build as much trust as possible in the eyes of the receiving mail server. Typically e-mail admins will go to great lengths to maintain deliverability.

The GoDaddy Problem

This all started a few years ago, when Godaddy actively decided that they could not fully control the amount of fraudulent spam e-mail coming from their servers. As a result, Godaddy was blacklisted as a mail provider on the major mail blacklists. Although they are no longer being fully blacklisted, all mail from Godaddy is immediately treated with suspicion. That means that unless your mail is otherwise perfectly trustworthy, just being from Godaddy is enough to have your mail marked as spam.

This doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re e-mail will be marked as spam every time, but it does mean that a certain number of messages will depending on how the receiving providers spam filter is configured.

What’s the Solution?

Leave Godaddy for mail. Godaddy is definitely not bad for a lot of services. We use them for SSL Certificates, Domain Registration and DNS. That said, we actively move as many clients away from Godaddy email hosting as quickly as possible. These issues can strike at any time, and can cripple a business.

My recommendation is definitely either Google Apps or Hosted Exchange. We’re a Fort Myers IT Consulting Company certified to provide both of these services if you need a consultant.

Same problem here!

qc2017
Novice

Spam is bad. But rejecting clean messages is a crime.

We have the same problem and it's a recurrent problem:
SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data. 552 5.2.0 OQMPcuX3D2k7g :: CPANEL :: Message rejected for spam or virus content ::

Godaddy's emails are a nightmare. It is the 4th time in the last two years that our emails are rejected without any change on the server. We have hundreds of emails (invoice, password reset, order...) rejected without reason (1314 clean emails rejected since january 27th 2015). When you call to solve the problem, you waste hours to explain, send email, etc ... The first time, we couldn't send email to our customers for 55 days!

I'm not going to call (emails bounce since january 3th), it's time to leave GoDaddy, they are not serious.

SrikanthV
Novice

I am facing exactly same issue. I have contacted the support team and they advised me to remove all the contents in public_html directory and re-submit the contents from a backup of the site. The reason they said was that the contents of my site seems to have got infected and hence I have to re-submit. I cannot believe how the contents can get infected? Anyway, I have started this painful exercise and so far no luck. GoDaddy team, I strongly believe this is some issue at your end. Please see what you can do to get this issue resolved. It would really help save a lot of time and effort to all of us suffering from this issue.

- Srikanth Vasa

Same problem here!

Steve76063
Novice

The suggestion to "leave GoDaddy" for my email...all fine and good, but where do I go where I can keep the same domain name @DomainName.com for example...I need emails to originate from my company's name!  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DanishR
Novice

I am having the same issue and they are not supportive... I dont know how t resolve this issue.
anastahir
Novice

I am also facing the same issue Smiley Sad Godaddy have the worst customer support. They don't entertain emails plus they don't have live CHAT. I called them and waited around 72 minutes on Call but no one bothered to PICK the CALL. I am so frustrated with all the problems i am having with Godaddy. Contact From 7 not working with Godaddy. Emails getting marked as SPAM for no reason. I am running woocommerce website and been getting more than 100 orders per day. But because of Godaddy i am having the worst night mare trying to solve these issues.