Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
JDaliani
New

cPanel email pipe error issue

I've configure a global email filter to pipe to a php script, and  here's what's weird. I have multiple domains on my GoDaddy hosting account. When I send an email to that global filter address from my GoDaddy Office 365 email address, all is fine and the message gets delivered, BUT when I send the same email from a cPanel email address from one of my other domains on the same hosting account, the message still gets delivered ok, BUT I also get the following error message bounced back to that Cpanel email address.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

pipe to |$home/*******/*******/*******/automail.php
generated by automail-123456@mydomain.com

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |$home/*******/*******/*******/automail.php
generated by automail-123456@mydomain.com ------

X-Powered-By: PHP/5.6.40
Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

Reporting-MTA: dns; p3plvcpnl30423.prod.phx3.secureserver.net

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;|$home/*******/*******/*******/automail.php

Subject: as
Date: May 14, 2020 at 1:46:09 AM EDT
To: automail-123456@mydomain.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Can anyone help? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SG4101
Employee

Hello @JDaliani and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you were experiencing this issue. Were you able to get this resolved and do you mind sharing how?

If you were not able to get this issue fixed, I want to help as best as I can. I would first check your DNS for your cPanel domain. While researching your issue, I also was able to locate a cPanel help guide on how to configure email filters.

I hope these guides help further assist with troubleshooting and have great rest of your weekend 😎.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SG4101
Employee

Hello @JDaliani and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you were experiencing this issue. Were you able to get this resolved and do you mind sharing how?

If you were not able to get this issue fixed, I want to help as best as I can. I would first check your DNS for your cPanel domain. While researching your issue, I also was able to locate a cPanel help guide on how to configure email filters.

I hope these guides help further assist with troubleshooting and have great rest of your weekend 😎.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post