cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

cPanel logging me out

Whenever I open my Cpanal account, the message of the session expire is logged and logout is done by please do any solution

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: cPanel logging me out

Hi @rameshwar. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, see if you can duplicate the issue on a different computer, such as a mobile device. The issue can also be caused by more than one device logging into the cPanel dashboard at a time, so you'll want to make sure that all other connections are closed. If that doesn't work, then you may want to connect with our customer care team so they can take a look at the account. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.