cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot install wordpress on my domain name

When I  try to install WordPress on one of my domain names that I already purchased with GoDaddy I cant find it on the list of my domain names as shown in the screenshot so, I cannot install wordpress on that domain name, any suggestions ?

Capture.PNG

3 REPLIES 3

Re: cannot install wordpress on my domain name

Can you tell me where you are installing the wordpress ?

is that on a linux hosting ( cpanel ) or windows hosting or any other servers ( nginx , apche , dtp , httpd (etc ) ?

the screenshot is not seen.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@yasserdeveloper wrote:

When I  try to install WordPress on one of my domain names that I already purchased with GoDaddy I cant find it on the list of my domain names as shown in the screenshot so, I cannot install wordpress on that domain name, any suggestions ?

Hi @yasserdeveloper - This usually happens if the domain itself hasn't yet been added to the hosting account. If you have already added the domain but are still seeing the issue, then maybe try clearing your browser cache. I'm not sure what else it could be. You can always reach out to our support team for more help. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

it's linux hosting ( cpanel )