cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

cpanel wont set up

I'm having trouble setting up the Cpanel account on my newly purchased linux hosting with GoDaddy. I go through the setup process for Cpanel and it gives me a success message saying that I should receive an email with further instructions. But no email ever comes through and the hosting page still shows "setup your Cpanel" as the only option

surely it's not a problem on my end but let me know if you're having the same problem.

7 REPLIES 7
Helper V
Helper V

Re: cpanel wont set up

You must ask Godaddy for these and also check your spam or junk folder. Also I recommend don't use a domain based email account on Godaddy.

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar
New

Currently i also face this problem who know the solution please kindly help me. Thanks in advance 

New

I have the same issue. Did you find a solution?

Employee
Employee

Call support, that problem is almost always that the domain is added to another product, like website builder or hosting in someone else's account.

I'm having the exact same issue. I have been trying for over a month and customer service is no help. I'm to the point now I want to ask for my money back. This is ridiculous. 

me too!!  bought this two weeks ago and STILL not able to set it up.  All i ever get is AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED. 

GoDaddy support is terrible.  chat line always offline and phone calls sit on hold forever.   I wish I had spent my money elsewhere. I will  next time. 

@Reb1776 wrote:

I'm having the exact same issue. I have been trying for over a month and customer service is no help. I'm to the point now I want to ask for my money back. This is ridiculous. 

what about those of us who would rather take a sharp stick in the eye than sit on hold for thirty minutes?